Friday, May 27, 2016

VIRAL NOW: Loving Couple Who Had Been Together For 75 Years, Died In Each Others Arms



SAN DIEGO - May isang San Diego couple na married na ng 75 taon. Sinabihan nila ang kanilang anak na  they wished to die in each other's arms, so nung dumating na yung time na yun, the couple's wish was fulfilled! Mapapanood nyo yung video dito sa link na ito.

Ayon sa kanilang anak na si, Richard, "They were boyfriend and girlfriend when they were 8 years old." 
"My dad carried around a picture of my mother in her Holy Communion outfit in his wallet," added daughter Aimee Toczko-Cushman.

The family left, leaving the couple to share their final moments together.



"Even the hospice nurse said it was the most incredible thing to see the two of them taking those last breaths together," Toczko-Cushman said. 
"I knew she wasn't go to last too much longer," Toczko said. 
"And he died in her arms, which is exactly what he wanted. I went in there and told my mother he was gone; she hugged him and she said, 'See this is what you wanted. You died in my arms and I love you. I love you, wait for me, I'll be there soon,'" said Toczko-Cushman. 
"It was tough," said Toczko. 
About 24 hours later, it became time for Jeanette to join her husband.
"They both entered the pearly gates holding hands," said Toczko. 
The Toczkos were buried Monday morning at Miramar National Cemetery.
Alexander Toczko was a World War II veteran.





0 comments

Post a Comment